Little Athletics NSW State Team
“The Ultimate Team Experience”
The ALAC (Australian Little Athletics Championships) is an annual two-day event hosted by each State or Territory on a rotational basis. All states and territories, apart from the Northern Territory, are represented at the championships.
The ALAC encompasses the Australian Teams Championships for Under 13 athletes and the Australian Combined Event Championships for Under 15 athletes.
Selection in the Little Athletics NSW State Team – which for many is a once-in-a-lifetime experience – is considered a great honour and a major highlight of Little Athletics involvement. The team has an extraordinary record and a wonderful history, which extends back to 1973.
The 2022 State Team program is TBA.
Team Camp: Sydney Olympic Park Athletics Centre: Monday April 11 2022 (9am till 7pm)
Australian Little Athletics Championships: Saturday, 23 & Sunday, 24 April 2022, Lakeside Stadium Melbourne, Victoria
- It is compulsory for all team members to attend all scheduled team activities.
- A parent/guardian of each team member is required to attend a State Team Introductory Session with their son/daughter. This will coincide with the State Team camp.
Due to the current conditions with COVID-19, please also note:
- A parent or guardian is required to travel with the athlete
- Parent/guardians will be responsible for travel and accommodation for themselves and the athlete including all associated costs
- We are currently working with an accommodation provider to hold rooms at a hotel in close vicinity to Lakeside Stadium should they wish to stay in the same location as the Little Athletics NSW Team Managers
- Athletes may be required to conduct regular RAT tests prior to and during the camp and ALAC
- State Team FAQ’s
- U13 State Team Selection Policy
- U15 State Team Combined Event Selection Policy
- State Team Selectors Policy & Guidelines
- State Team Agreement – Conditions of Selection
- ALAC Rules of Competition – will be uploaded at a later date
- ALAC Program of Events – will be uploaded at a later date
- ALAC Past Results